A Skilled Attorney Who Can Negotiate Divorce Settlements
You are going through a divorce and want to avoid an expensive trial. Ideally, you want an alternative to a courtroom. This is when mediation comes into play. Mediation involves separated spouses along with their attorneys meeting with a mediator to find common ground and come up with a fair agreement.
In mediation, a good lawyer will help you make informed decisions related to matters such as child custody and assets. A mediator seeks peaceful solutions. As an experienced family law firm, Lise S. Kaplan, LLC, in Macon, Georgia, is prepared to represent you. You need a calm, level-headed and skilled negotiator in mediation. Attorney Lise S. Kaplan has those traits along with more than 25 years of experience practicing family law.
Many Advantages Of Mediation
You want to achieve an amicable divorce settlement, and this can be accomplished through mediation. Knowledgeable and assertive, Ms. Kaplan focuses on relationships and resolutions. She can provide the direction and steady hand you need.
Some important advantages of mediation include:
- You are personally involved in the negotiations, meeting face to face with the mediator who communicates directly to your spouse and his or her attorney.
- A mediator may come up with alternative solutions than what a judge would have considered.
- With the guidance of a mediator, a settlement will likely occur more quickly.
- You avoid the uncertainty of a courtroom.
- The cost of mediation is typically much less than litigation.
- The stress level and anxiety is reduced because a mediation takes place in a private setting.
Born and raised in Macon, Ms. Kaplan understands the region, the people and their values. She will advocate for you to the best of her abilities.
Schedule An Appointment Now
Mediation in divorce cases has many advantages and can help you get through this difficult, stressful and emotional time. A skilled advocate in mediation can make all the difference. Lise S. Kaplan, LLC, in Macon, Georgia, has guided clients in Middle Georgia for more than 25 years in family law cases. Contact her by filling out this online form or calling 478-207-5124.